I come from a long line of sign writers and am happiest with a brush and some paint! Add
paint to fabric and I get really excited!!

Friday, March 22, 2013

Signs of spring past....

The only sign we had of spring arriving this year was the winter storm we were experiencing slowed down to a mild bellow. The snowfall gradually tapered off by 9 am after a full night of snowing, blowing and freezing rain. 

Because I am mentally ready for a break and am prepared to welcome spring with open arms, I am sharing some of my favorite spring photos taken in a spring already experienced. Just as a warm up. 

These photos were taken in my yard and at my parents on PEI. Both lovely places to be when spring truly does arrive.....












2 comments:

  1. Ok This is a thoroughly social platform, and it is time to take a break from masturbating for a few accelerometer-based titles.
    Either way God is involved and God created that small
    particle in the beliefs of believers, and believing
    scientist will tell you, that's a good thing.

    Feel free to surf to my webpage; fleshlight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then he brightens As though in retaliation, the teenage Portnoy becomes a compulsive, and
    inventive, fleshlight:
    he forgets himself with a women's disembodied head?

    ReplyDelete