I come from a long line of sign writers and am happiest with a brush and some paint! Add
paint to fabric and I get really excited!!

Saturday, October 11, 2014

More Monday Marvels Quilts

This summer I was able to quilt a few quilts for the Monday Marvels, a local quilting bee. These quilters donate their time to create quilts for several Moncton organizations and are often called upon to provide a comfort quilt when a need arises. They had a number of tops needing completion so since I purchased my longarm, I have tried to help them out by quilting some of these.

I received two very similar tops and quilted them in the same motif, in case they found a home when matching tops would be fitting.
The before shot
I had a lot of fun working on these because they are quilted in my own overall motifs. I really enjoy being on the needle side of the machine and hand guiding it to create my designs.
The after shot of the second quilt
I am hoping these two quilts find loving homes, and the new owners enjoy the softness and cuddly feel the extra loft poly batting helps create.






2 comments:

  1. very nice all over design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer Scantlebury VienneauOctober 13, 2014 at 9:17 AM

    Thanks, Janet! Quilting is just so fun, isn’t it? lol

    ReplyDelete