I come from a long line of sign writers and am happiest with a brush and some paint! Add
paint to fabric and I get really excited!!

Monday, February 18, 2013

Color me.....Well, just color me!


With snowstorms and blizzards everywhere and often, I know most of us have seen more than our fair share of snow covered trees and hills of snow this year. I took a bunch of pics with my iPhone when we were out clearing our walkway and driveway (for the third time in 24 hours). Out of them I pulled these and then thinking we could all probably use a bit of color and festivity (well, I know I could), I added some color in a most unnatural manner. I immediately felt better.






2 comments:

  1. I know I'm ready for Spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hear! Hear! I am right there with you, Marjorie!

    ReplyDelete