I come from a long line of sign writers and am happiest with a brush and some paint! Add
paint to fabric and I get really excited!!

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Ocean swimming on September 9th

A lot has been going these past weeks. I have neglected blogging in exchange perhaps for being more productive. Or, perhaps not. Maybe I have simply been enjoying the last fleeting days of summer....

Today I enjoyed a long leisurely swim in the ocean. Yes, on September 9th. It was wonderful and clear with gentle waves and beach solitude.
Solo synchronized swimming is the best because improvisation is encouraged..


5 comments:

  1. We've been swimming this past weekend too. The water has been so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fabulous! both you and Holly have been enjoying the end of summer on the east coast, as have we on the west coast. Poor Calgary...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer Scantlebury VienneauSeptember 10, 2014 at 11:06 PM

    I really think it is the warmest I have experienced all summer! I swam again today and hated to leave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer Scantlebury VienneauSeptember 10, 2014 at 11:10 PM

    We are lucky this year on the East Coast! I swam again today and the water was even warmer!! About 15 years ago I would pick my kids (and several others) up from school and we would head to beach and swim until 8 pm. We did that every school day until the second week of October! I wouldn’t mind another year like that..And yes, poor Calgary although thankfully they are expecting 20 degrees on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the water has been warmer these days compared to mid-August. Glad you had some time to enjoy the beach and swim!

    ReplyDelete