I come from a long line of sign writers and am happiest with a brush and some paint! Add
paint to fabric and I get really excited!!

Monday, July 16, 2012

Freedom 55!



"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain
Stumbling across this quote is rather timely for me. It has pushed me to re-assess exactly how I want to spend my time and consequently I have had many heart to hearts and ultimately made some life altering decisions.


Ok, so what is on the box is the truth, but the shipper guy kind of looked at me strange when he read it because when he dropped it off, I swear my voice was at least 5 octaves higher and I although I didn’t hug him, I was hugging myself!


One of the biggest decisions is now sitting in my living room....I have named it my F55 aka Freedom 55....I am very excited!

8 comments:

  1. My goodness!  Open it already!!!!  I'm holding my breath for sure. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♥(¯`v´¯)
    .`•.¸.•´ ★ Congratulations Jen !¸.•¨¯`* ♥¸.•´.•´¨) ¸.•¨)
    (¸.•´(¸.•´ (¸.•¨¯`* ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't leave us hanging like this!!!!!!! Open it:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Done! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Jo! I am pretty excited! It’s been a long time coming - as we all know!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Finally, did it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic Post and quote.....know exactly what you meant and how you felt!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Circumstances haven’t allowed me as much time with my machine lately but I dream a lot about where it and I will go very soon.....

    ReplyDelete